Translate

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sorry, I was wrong

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wrong; I can write today, too. I'm going to go to Cassie's after all, she's still my sister. I will want her to apologize for what she did, though. It's not too much to ask that she apologize for using us like that, is it? The last thing she said to me when I left her place that night was "I love you, and I miss you", which really got to me. This is at least part of the reason I'm going up there today. I at least believe she meant that, because she was almost crying when she said it. I don't think she wanted me to leave. She said I could stay at her place if I wanted to. I do think she gets kind of lonely sometimes, and I understand that. I think she and her best friend have worked out their problem. I guess she thinks her friend sleeps around too much and doesn't like or agree with it. I understand that, too. I guess she should be glad her sister isn't like that. ^_~ I want us to be sisters and friends, for the billionth time. There's got to be some way to make this happen. Fuck if I know what it is, though. I'm dying to hear from Jack again, he's still on tour and super busy. I'm just glad he's more or less himself again. In just about a week and a half they'll be back, thank God. I guess this is what it feels like when someone doesn't have much time for you, it sucks ass. I miss his smile and his laugh. I miss his sometimes very random observations about things, and weird little things that he does. I feel so guilty if I ever made him feel like this. I really hope I didn't make him feel like this, I never want to hurt him. I think another reason Cassie wants me to come up to see her is that yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of her friend Frankie's death, and she's going to be sad and won't want to be alone. I'd be kind of a bitch if I left her alone today, right? I wish (again) that there were some way to juggle job, family, Jack, and friends. I love them all and want to be able to do everything for them that I possibly can. In the case of Cassie and Jack, though, I wish I could be sure they feel for me what I feel for them. Okay, I should be glad maybe that they feel anything for me at all. It's weird seeing Cassie that desperate emotionally, that she really wanted me to stay with her. She (obviously) trusts me with a lot of shit and knows I won't be too judgemental. I guess that's it for today. I have to get ready and get going to rescue my friendship with my sister.
Today's song is "Unbroken" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment