Translate

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sisters......

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to Cassie's yesterday and it went better than I might have expected at first. We talked for a little while and then decided since it was so hot it would be a good idea to get some swimming in before it gets too cold. It was fun, though at first I was still angry and threw myself into it a little bit too much. I haven't forgiven her completely; especially because she posted these picutres of us in our swimsuits on Facebook, looking all happy. She just made it look like we're totally fine, you know? I still love Cassie, but I hate that she did that. Am I over-reacting to this? I'd never make her feel like she's just a stand in for someone else. I guess Cassie and I will be fine eventually, but I think I need at least another week to cool off.  I guess that's it for right now. I just wanted to update you guys on my little trip.
Today's song is "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance.
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment