Translate

Friday, September 7, 2012

Emo, lol

HEY!!!!!!!!
Just got home and already I'm writing, lol. I have a shit ton to tell you guys, so here we go. ^_~ I might not be here tomorrow, so that's another reason I'm here now. Mom actually got me a book about Wicca, I couldn't believe it. This means she finally accepts my choice of religion, though it took 5 years. Now, if only she'd accept my choice of man. ^_~ Speaking of Jack, he and I had the exact same feelings again. He, Sarah, and I did, actually. We even expressed those feelings the same day. We were saying we didn't really know how to properly express  what we feel half the time. It's weird thinking of Jack as being unable to express himself, usually he says exactly what's on his mind. Obviously, what's in his heart is a different story.  How sad is it that we can't seem to handle our own emotions? I felt bad for both of them, but relieved at the same time that I'm not the only one struggling to deal with things. I'm kind of glad that I'm not the only one who feels emotionally ill-equipped sometimes, you know? I feel really close to both of them again for sharing this with me. Jack seems to be more or less himself again, our song quote war rages on. I feel like I understand Jack perfectly sometimes, and not at all other times. I love him and Sarah. Cassie invited me up to her place tomorrow, and I'm not sure I should go. As a gesture of reconcilliation, I'll probably go. I'm still kind of pissed at her for what she did, though. I can't forgive that so easily, but she's still my sister. God damn it. I don't know how it's going to work out if I go tomorrow.  I hope we can at least have a decent fucking conversation. I'm watching Oliver sleep, he looks so peaceful and happy. I'm jealous, lucky cat. I wish I knew what Jack was having trouble expressing, it bugs me not knowing. Okay, trying to figure him out will take longer than I have here. I've just started watching the "Honey and Clover' anime, it's cute. It's funny, too. I can't wait to go to Canada, though I had to switch the date of the trip to the end of this month. I damn well better still get to go, though, I hate that I had to give up Jack's show already. I guess that's it for right now.
Today's song is "This time imprefect" by AFI (Still my favorite band^_^)
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment