Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

FINALLY back

HEY!!!!!!
I'm really glad to be back again. I swear to God, every last second of this week has been spent either working, eating, or sleeping. I barely had time to go to the fucking grocery store so I'd have something to eat, that's how crazy busy I've been. On the other hand, Jack and the guys are finally back. ^_^ Yet again it makes me question what kind of couple we'd be; I'd go fucking nuts every time he leaves for a tour. I want to thank you guys for reading, even though I haven't written in about a week. Love my readers!!! I'm finally able to talk to Cassie with at least a semblance of normalcy again, and I'm glad. I still don't like the dynamics of our relationship, relationships are supposed to be equal. I leave for Canada Friday morning, so I don't think I'll be able to write again until I get home. You don't know how much I'm looking forward to this trip. I'll be getting a new co-worker when I get home, her name's Jessica and she seems awesome. I hope we get along well, and that she actually stays here. I miss Heather. I wish we'd gotten to know each other better before she had to move. Okay, I guess it doesn't do any good to dwell on that shit. Jack seems really happy on the plus side, at least that's the impression I got from the few times I've talked to him since he got home. I was doing my jog/walk routine again, hear someone honking their horn, and guess who I see grinning and waving; Jack. Most beautiful sight ever!!!!! God damn, that made me happy. I love this guy so much. I owe him for making my day yet again. He said he owes me for being one of the first to give his band a chance and for being so enthusiastic in my support of them, so I guess we're even now. I'm so fucking glad I met him. I also finally got to see my best friend again. ^_^ This has been one hell of a week. I'm glad that I at least got to spend a few minutes with Jack and Angela, I really felt like I was neglecting them and hated it so much. I still haven't spent the time with them that I'd like, but it's something. I love them both, and want to make sure they know it. He looks even better since I haven't seen him in a while. ^_~    I guess that's really all there is for right now, you guys are up to date on what's going on with me.
Today's song is "The leaving song pt. 2" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment