Translate

Monday, July 16, 2012

Trying to stay calm

HEY!!!!!!
Sarah goes in for her surgeries today, and seems to be in fairly good spirits. It would be just like her to put on a really brave face while falling apart inside, though. I'm praying she'll come out of this all right. I'm dying for a break again too, believe it or not. I've only got to wait until Septemeber 8th, I'm fucking finally going to Canada. It's not going back to Japan, but it's going to have to do for right now. Jack's doing great it seems, being fawned over by different girls every day. I'm totally bitter and jealous, sorry. I don't know how this guy can such self confidence issues when it's so obvious he's gorgeous, and girls fall over themselves just to talk to him. I still can't believe I turned him down so many times, I'm a fucking idiot for that. I'm still grateful for my friendship with him, and glad he hasn't totally forgotten or given up on me. I had another dream last night where I was trying to explain or justify my feelings for him to my parents, it was not pretty. I know that Mom at least concedes that I have a right to love whichever guy I want, but I can almost bet she'd want me to pick another guy. I guess that's it for right now.
Today's song is " Them Bones" by Alice in chains
BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment