Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Scared

HEY!!!!
My little idea of taking Sarah somewhere totally didn't happen. I did finally get her to talk to me, though. She's going to need a few surgeries to find out exactly what's wrong with her intestines, and go from there. I feel terrible for her, I can't really do anything but offer support and love. I think it's good that she at last said something about what's going on. I sometimes hate myself for being unable to do more for anyone but offer support and love, it seems so inadequate. I really hope it's enough. It just reminds me of how pathetically weak and fragile people are, you know? I really hope Sarah's going to be okay. I think it helped for her to talk about it, at least if everything I think I know about psychology is true. It's supposed to help if you share your burdens with others. I'm just really worried and scared right now. I'm sharing that, see? ^_~ I hate that I can't help, if it turns out anything is wrong with her it's going to hurt more than almost anything I've ever felt in my life. She's become one of my absolute best friends, almost more like a sister. She never makes me feel small, or stupid like a lot of other people do. Okay, I'm going to start crying. I totally understand that she didn't want to go out today, she wanted to be alone. It was a pretty stupid idea, honestly. I'm just glad she's my friend. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading. Also, before I forget, thanks for getting me past the 20,000 pageview mark. Today's song is "A tout le monde" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment