Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

STRESSED OUT

HEY!!!!!!!!
Today is totally shaping up to be a "People=Shit" kind of day. I'm really worried about what's going to happen with Sarah's surgeries, and pray she'll be all right. I'm not just worried about how her loss would affect me personally, I worry more about her kids, husband, little brother, and parents. It's selfish and wrong to act like I'm the only one who'd be affected if anything were seriously wrong with her. The fact remains that she is one of my favorite people in the world and one of my absolute best friends, though.  She goes in for her surgeries tomorrow, and I'm guessing will let everyone know how it went when she knows more about it herself. I can't even imagine how she must be feeling right now. I heard some really bad news from Mike last night, too. It seems someone he knows died in a car accident while he was gone. Obviously, this got to him quite a bit. Poor guy, this isn't the first friend he's lost in a car accident. I can't imagine how he's feeling either, having never lost a friend. Apparently they got into some kind of fight before he left, and that was their last conversation. He 's feeling really guilty about that. I really wish I could hug him, if that would any good. I got a call from Mom this morning, she wanted to vent her anger at Dad for something he said when she called him. I swear to God, I have no idea how those 2 were ever married. They can't even have a decent phone conversation for fuck's sake!!!! Seriously, you'd have a hell of a time finding 2 people who are less suited for each other than those 2. I'm not going to be too tough on them, but I really wish that they wouldn't talk at all if all they do is argue when they talk. I'd just like to eliminate that little stress factor from my life, you know? I feel guilty knowing that the only reason they do talk is because of Danny and I. By the same token, I'm 27 and Danny is 31, they really don't need to play nice for our sakes anymore. I let Mom talk for a while, and admit, I've got the same problem with Dad. She said he was really patronizing, and he is with me, too. Thank God (again) for Danny, he's the only one who could really understand my feelings about our parents. Thank God also that I can actually talk to him about this shit. I love him very much. I also have to say that Mom is more understanding and supporitve, especially on the subject of Jack. She has no idea what it is I see in him, or why I put up with his shit, but she respects my choice to do so. I can't say for sure that she'd like him if she met him though, she and Dad would be on the same page, there. I guess that's it for right now. I actually feel a bit better now.
Today's song is "People-Shit" by Slipknot
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment