Translate

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tired.and hot



HEY!!!!!!!!!
Sorry it's been so long (again) since I wrote. I've been really busy. I started working for my new client today, with a new coworker, and it went really well. I'm actually kind of amazed at how well it went. The girl I was working with is new, and I really wasn't sure if she'd have any clue what she was doing. I also wasn't sure if we'd get along since she's very conventional and I'm goth. Thankfully, we worked together well. I've been fucking miserable with this heat, and had no time to go swimming. I came home and just sat down here with my laptop. I can't really do anything else right now, you know? Jack's doing better, I hate so much that he's not here. I miss the shit out of him and Mike. I often wonder if it would freak Jack out if he knew just how much he crosses my mind. I'm kind of worried about Sarah, it seems she's got something new wrong with her and she doesn't want to talk about it. I guess she'll tell me if she wants to. That's it for right now.
BYE!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment