Translate

Friday, July 6, 2012

Exhausted.....



HEY!!!!
I truly am exhausted right now, thankfully I get a 3 day weekend. So much free time, it's almost weird. I got a call from Mark yesterday, he was panicking about his finals at the end of next year. This will be his last year of high school and he's freaking out about what's going to happen after he graduates. Poor kid, I really wish I could spare him some of this worry and fear. I did my best to encourage him, but I don't think I helped much. I wish he knew how truly amazing he is, he's one of the sweetest, smartest, most loving people I've ever known; and I'm not just saying that because he's my little brother and I adore him. I feel pity for Jack right now, too. He apparently got mugged outside the venue of one of the shows he went to. They weren't playing that night, but he wanted to go check out this other band and as he was leaving someone told him to hand over his wallet. Obviously, it's a good thing they only wanted his money. I found it odd that he was more pissed than scared, I'd be scared in that situation. I doubt whoever did it is going to get caught. On top of that, he's getting sick, too. I feel really bad for him right now. Mom asked me to come over and help her upload her vacation pictures to Facebook, since she doesn't know how. I think it's kind of funny and cute, in a way. I wish Jack would hurry up and write me, just so I know he's okay. On the plus side, Oliver is doing great.  I'm so glad I got him, I love him a lot already. I've been assigned another client at work, and might be getting 2 more. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Where we used to play" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment