Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rain ^_^

HEY!!!!!!
I'm glad to be here again. It's finally raining a little, and I'm grateful. Jack was saying he's kind of sick of touring, and eating nothing but junk food. I still miss him like crazy. Mike totally put a smile on my face with this stupid (but hilarious) picture of himself impersonating a DBZ character. I have to mention again, I LOVE these guys. I have to say too, I had no idea Mike was into anime at all. I'm still worried about Sarah, she'll talk about everything but about what's going on with her medically. I know I shouldn't prod her if she doesn't want to talk about it, but I can't help worrying. Mark is still freaking out about what's going to happen after he graduates and worrying he won't be able to pass his finals. I keep telling him as long as he does the homework and studies, he'll be fine. It'd be nice if he fucking listened to me for once. Poor kid, he's one of the few people I know who struggles with self doubt and self loathing as much as I do. Even Jack has that problem, and he's got no reason for it. I wish I could show them both how amazing they are in their own ways. Jack is one of the few new people to reach out to me in a long time, and it means a lot to me since I don't make friends easily. It also means a lot to me that he told his friends about me. Speaking of friends, I'm thinking of inviting Sarah and possibly Megan out this Saturday, just to do something fun.
I think Sarah could use a break, and maybe if I can get her to relax a bit, she'll finally let me in on what's going on with her. I'm also getting really tired of working so much, and want very badly to just hang out with a couple of my girls. I can't deny that this would be a great way to rid my mind (temporarily) of how much I miss Jack and how much it sucks ass that he isn't here. I guess in a way, I'm saying I think it would be good for both Sarah and I to get out and it would probably be a hell of a lot of fun. I bitch a lot about my job, and I'm sorry. It's not that bad, seriously. I just get frustrated thinking that everyone else seems to be having more fun in life than I am. I know Jack's having fun every time he gets up on stage. He also got a Jack Skelington tattoo. How badass is that? I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading, or checking out my pictures, or whatever. I didn't post a song for my last entry, so I guess I'll do 2 today.
Song#1 "Wait and bleed" by Slipknot
Song #2"Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment