Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Amazing week #2

HEY!!!!
 Sorry about neglecting this yet again, but I just have a shit-ton of things on my mind right now. I should get to the great part first, I think. Last night I got my tenth official invitation from Jack to come to another local show in a few weeks. They're coming home soon, and I can't fucking wait to see him again. Also, I noticed 2 new followers, holy shit. THANK YOU!!! Please people, keep reading. I can't tell you how happy I am that he invited me again, I was getting worried because I hadn't heard from him in a few days. It turns out Mike and I also both have a love of Edgar Allen Poe, we had this awesome little literary moment. Sarah's surgeries went well, though I think she's still afaraid they might find something wrong with her. I keep praying they won't. I don't know what she'd do if they did, she's already had so many problems. I should even be able to make it to their show, I'll be done with work and it won't take more than 35 minutes or so to drive there. Mom wants me to go to Paris and possibly London with her next spring which might be really fun, if it's not too fucking expensive. I know Grandma is dying to see me again, so I'd at least have to spend a couple days with her in Austria. I guess I could see my cousins again, too. ^_^  I need to practice my German a bit, then. It'd be more for than just working and hanging with Oliver, that's for damn sure. I guess that's it for right now.
BYE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment