Translate

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Busy week, movies, games, and a girls' trip?



 HEY!!!
Good morning,everyone. It's been another fucking busy, six workday long week. Part of me really does feel like I need a break. I'm really anticipating "One Piece Burning Blood" which comes out on Tuesday. I'm still making progress in my dating sims, "My Candy Love" is still way slower and annoying to progress through, though. I think I've fucked things up pretty badly with the guy I was going for too, so I might have to switch tactics. Mom and Cassie made it home safely from Austria, and it was so great to hug them when I picked them up at the airport. Mom told me that Julia and my cousin Marie want to go to Tokyo with Cassie and I. In theory, this sounds fucking great but it's a logistical nightmare if you factor in the fact that we'd be coming from the U.S and Julia and Marie would be coming from Austria. Not to mention, there's no way in hell you're going to fit four women and all their bags into one tiny Japanese hotel room. It would be Julia and Marie's first time outside their country too, and they'd be going very far from home by themselves. It doesn't faze me anymore, but it can definitely be a little sketchy being a woman traveling alone, or even women traveling together. Cassie and I fell asleep in the L.A airport coming home from our trip to Japan in 2010 and I awoke to find guys just staring at us; woke Cassie up, grabbed her hand, and booked it away from them. Nothing happened, but it was creepy as shit. Even last year, I got hit on in literally every airport and plane I was in. I'll never forget the security guard as soon as I walked into the line to board my first plane telling me I was beautiful and he loved my Goth Harley Quinn look. >_> I don't want to freak them out, but they should be careful. That being said, I'd still go back in a heartbeat and would love to share all the good parts of traveling with them. They particularly want to go anime, game, and manga goods shopping and I can oblige. I would love to  hear their opinions on male characters I like and just do the stupid, stereotypical thing where a bunch of girls talk about guys. I don't honestly do that very often, even just talking about anime guys. Of course,we'd all need to save up the money for this trip if we're really going and think seriously about what we want to do. I'm worried in a way that Cassie might not want to do the anime thing as much as we do and I don't want to leave her out. I think that's it for now.
Today's song is " The Heretic Anthem" by Slipknot
BYE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment