Translate

Saturday, May 7, 2016

A good week


HEY!!!
I'm doing all right, finally. I'm so glad to feel happy at all again. I just had a great gaming session with Angela and Jessica, Julia couldn't make it. I miss Julia, but Jessica and Angela are awesome.  I'm trying to do anything but think about Jack lately, I miss him still but it does no good at all to think about him since I can't be with him. I even took on more hours at work, though I think that was a really stupid idea in retrospect. It's going to be such a pain in the ass working more, and I now wish I hadn't decided to do it. I thought that this would help to be busy enough that I don't really have time to think of him. It's ironic when I think about it, part of the problem with Jack and I was me working to much. I really don't want to work more but I keep hoping that it'll be good for me at least temporarily to be able do something but think about him. I'm going to be celebrating Cassie and Cory's birthday with them and the rest of my family tomorrow and it's going to be great.  I think that's about it for now.
Today's song is " Uroko" by Dir en Grey
BYE!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment