Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Fun with friends, new music, and gaming



HEY!!!
I've had another insanely busy week, This is my one day off, and I have to drag my ass back to work tomorrow, At least I'll be able to work with Jessica, I had her over to play some games yesterday after work and it was awesome. I've needed a break, and it was good. I mentioned  a band named Babymetal to her, and she HAD to check it out, so I played a couple of songs. She LOVED it. I was honestly kind of hesitant to listen to their music for a while, it just didn't seem like my style. It's nothing against them personally, and I've gained a respect for what they do. I listened to some of it though, and loved how much I understood without help and the meaning of what Su is usually singing about. Their lyrics are definitely easier to understand than Dir En Grey's, and while I don't like all of it, I liked some of it. I apologize too for not giving them a chance. It made me happy to think maybe my Japanese doesn't totally suck, I think I'm finally gaining a better understanding of it.Mom and Cassie are in Austria, they got the late last night. Mom and Dad have been kind of worried about me- Mom doesn't think I eat or sleep enough and Dad is worried that I work too much. For the record, I.m fine- I just need a good break.  I can usually bounce back after a day or two of taking it easy. I think that's it for now.
Today's song is "Megitsune" by Babymetal
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment