Translate

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Finally quiet after a busy week


HEY!!!
I'm already starting to regret taking on the extra client that I agreed to take care of, I'm so tired. I had my gaming session with Angela, Jessica, and Julia last night but Julia heard me yawning through the microphone on my headset and suggested we call it a night. Angela is pregnant, and agreed pretty easily, but Jessica wanted to keep playing so she's going to come over after lunch and we'll play together. I guess this schedule helps a little bit not to think about Jack, but it's very difficult to find time to do other things that I want to do. Mark, Danny, Cory, and I wanted to go to a comic convention last Saturday but three of the four of us had to work and spent all day wishing we were somewhere else. I might not think about Jack as much now, but that doesn't mean I don't still miss him and want to be with him. I just hope I won't be stuck on him for much longer, yeah right. >_> I want to go swimming today too, I think it's going to be good for me. I miss Mom and Cassie and am so glad that they're going to be home in six days. I think I will go swimming now.
Today's song is "Saku" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment