Translate

Sunday, May 22, 2016

World Goth Day, girl gaming, and relaxing



HEY!!!!
I had a really good time swimming and relaxing yesterday. I think it helped a lot to have slept as much as I did, I was a lot more focused on our game when Jessica came over to play XBOX with me I like to play dating sims when I'm at home by myself, but I like to play fighting games and RPGs with her and other people. I'm really glad my apartment building has an indoor pool, it's still too cold to swim without the protection of an enclosure. It's windy and raining outside, so it looks like I'll maybe take another swim for exercise then come back and catch up on my dating sims. I've noticed I usually find the guy I like in these games immediately. I know they're kind of silly, but I truly enjoy them. I would say that I'm going to dress up for World Goth Day, but I always dress this way. I can't help that this look still works for me and is the most comfortable. I'm hoping everything is going well for Mom and Cassie in Austria, I haven't heard from them in a few days and get stupidly nervous because of it. I'm sure they're all right and are just busy, I need to learn to trust that others are all right without me just like I'm all right without them. I really want so badly to go back to Japan again, even if it is by myself. I think I do need to learn to take care of myself better too, and not just always worry about everyone else. My cousin Sabrina sent me a picture of herself wearing contacts that look like Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingin, which made me think of Itachi, of course; so we got into a discussion of which is better. Sadly, she's a Sasuke woman and I'm an Itachi woman. Long story short, she's going to send me contacts that look like Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan, which is fucking cool, but I'm terrified of putting anything near my eyes so it's going to be little bit of an adjustment getting used to them. I SO love having my geeky girls to share shit with like that. I think that's about it for now.
Today's song is "Friday, I'm in love" by The Cure
BYEE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment