Translate

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Hurt Danny, Girls trip planning, and getting a 3DS



HEY!!!
I have some good news, and some terrible news. Danny tore basically every part of his knee, the ACL, MCL, and everything that was holding his knee together. He also fractured his fibula and will have to have surgery to repair as much of it as they possibly can. The thing is I'm not sure how much of it is fixable, I saw how swollen and bruised it is yesterday when I saw him. I feel terrible for him and hate that I can't help him very much. I can bring him food and coffee and shit like that, but I hate that I can't do more. He's going to have a consultation with a surgeon on Wednesday, and I hope so much they fix his knee so he can work and walk again. I hate seeing him have to use a wheelchair and crutches, I wish this had never happened. It was such a stupid thing, too- he and our dad were fishing, he jumped out of the truck, and landed funny on his feet, and that did it.  He's my big brother and one of the best friends I've ever had, I hate seeing him in pain. I need to let this go for now, but I am going to check on him later today.I'm weirdly glad he told me just how fucked up his knee is, because he didn't tell Mom how bad it is. He trusts me and believes I'm strong enough to handle this  I'm planing a trip for Cassie, Julia, Marie, and myself. I've thought a lot about it and it sounds like a lot of fun. One of the things I really want is to take really cute purikura and pictures of us together. I hardly ever get to see Julia or Marie since the live in Austria, and I don't get to spend as much time with Cassie as I'd like to. I think it might be fun to travel with them, as long as it goes well. I've also decided to get a 3DS after all, I really want to play Pokemon again, since I haven't played in a very long time. I also want some Mario games and maybe a few more dating sims. I think that's about it for now.
Today's song is "Vinshuka" by Dir En Grey
BYEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment