Translate

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Good friends, good news, good week


HEY!!!
I'm feeling better than I have in while, and am almost not sure how to handle it. I'm very happy to report Danny isn't going to have to have knee surgery unless his knee doesn't heal , and should be fully recovered in about 3 months. I know 3 months is still a long time, but knowing how fucked up his knee is, it doesn't sound that bad. I just bought my 3DS yesterday, and am already loving it so much. I need to set aside some time to play it, I'm so glad to have it, but I need to actually have time to play it. I had a great time playing XBOX  with Julia and Jessica last night, but really can't wait to begin playing the Pokemon Y game I got. I'm not even going to think how long this will realistically take me to finish. It's better than being disappointed, though. I got One Piece Burning Blood and beat it in 6 hours, which was so disappointing. I'd really hoped there would be more substance to it, I unlocked all the characters and beat all the side missions, in 6 hours. I love the Marineford arc in One Piece, but have watched it and played through it multiple times and was hoping for something different. I can't hate on it too much considering it's still One Piece, but I really hoped for something more.
I think I'm going to go play now.
Today's song is " Vanitas" by Dir En Grey
BYEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment