Translate

Saturday, July 2, 2016

SO busy


HEY!!!!
Sorry for being absent the past two weeks. It's just that I've had so much going on and I feel like I really need a break. I'm going to have a barbecue with my family and go to see some fireworks tomorrow, and I'll be playing games with Jessica, Julia, and Angela this afternoon. I'm excited, but I'm glad to be alone for at least this morning. I've been thinking a lot about Jack, even now. If I'm very honest, I'm still far from over him. and I can't imagine I'm going to be any time soon. It's just sad that he's the first man I really felt a connection to like this. I've been seeing this guy, Hideki, all over lately, and it's weird. He seems nice enough, but it seems like he's only talked to me because I'm into anime, games, and manga. I'm  not sure he really cares about the real me or even wants to get to know her. I'm just not sure he really gives a shit about me, and doesn't just want a nerd girl, you know? I don't even know why I started talking to him, I probably shouldn't have. Maybe I am a little lonely, I got offered even more hours at work, and I don't want them. I'm probably going to end up taking them anyway, because I fucking suck at telling anyone no. I hate feeling like I'm the only one my boss can fucking rely on, I'm loving my 3DSXL, and need to go on another game run really soon. I think that's it for right now. Thank you very much for reading, and sorry I was gone so long.
Today's song is " Head like a hole" by Nine Inch Nails
BYEE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment