Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Terrifying dream, coffee with Cory, good week


HEY!!!
Good morning. I just woke up from one of the most vivid, and saddest dreams of my entire life. I dreamed about Jack dying, it was the weirdest thing. This is the second time I've dreamed of someone in my life dying, and the second time I've woken up in tears. It felt so real, I miss him so much still, I can't help it. I want to let him go, but I can't because a small part of me really doesn't want to. I tried calling him for his birthday a few days ago, which I know was a fucking stupid idea, but it turned out even worse when his girlfriend picked up his phone. Of course, she told me to quit calling her boyfriend. I know she loves him, but God damn it, I love him too. I just wish so much he had fallen in love with me instead of her. All right, enough. I had an awesome time talking to Cory and drinking coffee with him. I love my little brother so much. He said he loves the innocence he sees in me and lacks it himself. Otherwise, it's been a good week. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " The Dope Show" by Marilyn Manson
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment