Translate

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Another good week


HEY!!!!
This has been a\really great week I had my girls over to play games again, and I feel like I needed that. I can't wait to go to Japan with Cassie, Julia, and Marie. I just want so much to relax and have fun with people, I hate having so many hours of work. Once again, I feel like I work too much and need a break. I want to be with these girls, I love them. I bought my first (but not last) Halloween decorations yesterday, I don't know why that makes me so happy, but it does. I went on a game run yesterday and bought "Yokai Watch", which I seriously hope is as fun as "Pokemon", I pre-ordered "Pokemon Moon", and can't wait for it to come out. I got invited to one of Jack's shows, but I don't even know if I should go. I know his girlfriend isn't going to like it if I go, and I don't want to upset her. I hate the idea that he and I can't even be friends anymore, though. I think that's it for now.
Today's song is "The Good Left Undone" by Rise Against
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment