Translate

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Worry, fun, and trying to find something to look forward to


 HEY!!!
I'm still worried about Danny. I went to see him again yesterday, and while he doesn't seem any worse, he's not going to get any better until he has surgery. That means he's also going to spend a couple of months in a cast afterwards, too, and I wish it weren't so. I won't know anything more until he sees the surgeon on Wednesday. I hate not being able to do anything more substantial for him than bring him food, coffee, and clean up his kitchen a bit. I have to believe there's something the surgeon can do, but knowing how fucked up his leg really is makes me afraid. I just hope his leg will heal up after that. I worry a lot about things I have no control over, but at least it's given me something else to think about besides Jack. I'm also getting excited at the thought of getting my 3DS. I also can't wait to seriously start planning my trip with Cassie, Marie, and Julia. I can't believe how excited I am for something I thought at first I didn't want. I just really hope I can plan it properly and won't have to do everything myself. I think that's about it for right now.
Today's song is "Megitsune" by Babymetal
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment