Translate

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Tokyo talk, new games and anime, and new fanboys

HEY!!!!

 It's so good to be writing again, I missed it so much. These are some of my pictures from Tokyo, as promised. I went to Tokyo One Piece Tower and was so happy to find this statue of Law, I love him. I couldn't find the statue of Ace, which really pissed me off. I wanted to find the Ace statue and couldn't. I have a picture of myself sitting next to the Law statue and grinning like and idiot, but that's too embarrassing to show anyone. I'm very glad to know I wasn't the only fangirling all over Law either, it was kind of funny to see how some the other girls who were there reacted to him. I was so happy to get to Tokyo Tower finally too, I'd been wanting to go there for years but just kept putting it off. I'd go back in a heartbeat to Tokyo, I love it there so much. I've become a little bit addicted to my games lately, I've almost gotten to the end of "Anticlove" and can't wait until the new chapter comes out. I know it's kind of stupid to be playing a dating sim when there are real guys I could be dating, but this is so much more perfect and sweeter than real dating. I've found myself almost jealous of my characters in these games, especially in "Anticlove". My favorite is Jared in that game, he's sweet and romantic and a guy's never really treated me like that before. I wanted to play "Amnesia Memories" until I found out I'd have to get a new PSP just to play it. My old PSP is dead and I can't see myself buying a new system in order to play one game. I had a run in with yet another very eager and somewhat weird fanboy at the mall yesterday. I was on my way to the store Jack used to work in and this guy comes up and makes note of the buttons and keychains on my bag, which incidentally a guy in Tokyo did too, and started following me through the mall. It was so weird that this guy made mention of his fiance yet was following me around like a fucking puppy, trying to come up with any idea to keep talking to me. Why talk to another girl if you've got one, and follow her though you had no intention of going to the store she's going into? This is what I mean when I say my games are sweeter and nicer than real dating, the guys in the game are loyal. I had a few weird run ins with guys on my way to Tokyo and in Tokyo too. As soon as I got to the airport one of the security guys said I was really pretty and that he liked my goth Harley Quinn look. I had to sit next to a guy for 9 hours who kept looking over at me when he thought I wasn't looking. Then, after I'd just gotten through customs in Japan and was about to get my train ticket to get to Tokyo I see the guys waiting in line for a bus smiling at me and waving. >_>  On my way to Tokyo Disneyland I get stopped in Tokyo Station by this guy telling me I'm beautiful and asking how long I'm staying, where I'm from, and other shit that was none of his business. I had fun still, but that was very weird. I did have conversations with other female anime fans, particularly about "Free! Iwatobi Swim Club" and "Black Butler". I've finished "Free! Iwatobi Swim Club" and "Free! Eternal Summer". I can't wait for "Itachi Shinden", I love him so much and can't wait to see anything else with him. I think that's about it for now. I will be back again, I promise.
Today's song is "Blind" by Korn
BYE!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment