Translate

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Back again..with plans



HEY!!!!
I'm so glad to be back again, I promise to keep this blog going. I caught something from one of my people and had to call in sick today, I hate doing that. I'm in the very early stages of planning a trip to Tokyo for Cassie and myself. I'm a little bit surprised at myself at how eager I am to travel with her now, things have really changed between us. I'm so glad to say this, I hope things don't change. I'm certain we're finally going to go to the Ghibli Museum and hope it's as amazing as it seems. I want to go shopping in Shibuya again, I'm even considering staying in one of the hotels in the area so we can just walk to all the shops. I'm thinking of taking Cassie to the Pokemon Center in Ikebukuro, she was really jealous I got to go. I also think she'd like Nakano Broadway. I have to admit, shopping might be more fun with someone to talk to. Also, we can watch each others' backs. The day I went to Nakano Broadway I had a figure of Law in one of the plastic baskets that the store provides and caught a girl trying to steal it away from me, I don't want that happening to Cassie if we go and she finds something she likes. I got invited by Jack and Mike to see their new recording studio that they and Jack's little brother built themselves. Of course, I'm going. I can't ignore the first invitation in months from him. I've wanted to see him so badly, I can't wait. I just hope his girlfriend doesn't show up and start making a scene. Like I said, he picked her and she has no need to be jealous or angry. I wouldn't try to take him from her, I just want to still be a part of his life, however small.Mt dad's also invited Danny and I to spend the 4th of July with him and his friends, and I really don't know if that's a good idea.  He and I still don't have much in common and don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, I don't imagine being around his friends will be any different. I'm still finding it difficult to close the gap between us. I can't imagine him coming to spend time with Jack and Mike for example, I think I'd rather jump in front of a bus than let that happen. I think that's about it fro right now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "A Tout Le Monde" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!
  

1 comment: