Translate

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sister time and trip planning :)


 HEY!!!!
I was working on some trips ideas for trip to Tokyo with Cassie next year. I'm wondering if she'd like Tokyo Disneyland, and if she'd be down to go with me. We;re planning on having our fingernails done today, so I thought that would be a good opportunity to talk it over with her and hear her opinion. I know she;s going to hit me up for coffee too, so we'll make a Starbucks stop along the way. I think she'd have fun on Pirates of the Caribbean, I know I did. I know Cassie and I have grown much closer in recent years, and I'm so grateful for it, but sometimes I know we still don't see eye to eye. She's going to be graduating college this May, about a week and a half after her 25th birthday, and wants her entire family there. I'm happy for her and proud of her. It'll be more fun traveling with her this time, I think, because we're going to be more on equal terms and she;s grown up a lot.
Jack invited me to another show, and I'm going if only to see him. I don't know sometimes why I put up with being treated like this, I'm his friend and I only really get to see him at shows where his girlfriend has no right to tell me I can't be. I miss his smile and his laugh so much. I need to quit whining over him, I just really miss his company. All right, enough complaining over my non-boyfriend. Back to trip talk- I'm already putting together outfits for each day in my head and planning a proper itinerary for us for the first time. I just hope everything goes as smoothly this time as it did when I went alone. I think that's about all for right now. Thank you so much for reading, I can't tell you how nice it is to be writing again.
Today's song is "Devil's Night" by Motionless in White
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment