Translate

Saturday, January 23, 2016

I love my friends.. so much

 HEY!!!
I'm always grateful for my family, friends, but this week I'm especially grateful because they've all shown me how amazing they are. I was listening to Motionless in White over Facebook with Angela and my friend Lana, and it was just so awesome to know they were having the same reaction to the music that I was. Lana said she saw them a few years ago, and I think that would have been incredible. It's always nice to have your friends surprise you in little ways, and I haven't been able to do much with them lately. Angela was even really grateful that I'd introduced her to them, She and I have been best friends for 15 years now, and I'm glad we can still giggle over silly shit like finding new music together. I came home feeling a little tired and not my best yesterday and I get this text from Jack with this goofy ass picture he took of the three of us(including Mike) that made me laugh so hard.
I just need little pick me ups like this sometimes, you know? I got to have lunch this week with Mom, Cory, Danny, and Mark and it was so nice. I got to have Cory smile at me again, and that feels good. I'm so glad to see him back to normal and I just want him to be happy and healthy. I can't tell you how much better these little things have made me feel. I still wish Jack and I could spend more time together, I want to have him in my life, and I hate that he can hardly even by my friend without his girlfriend getting pissed at me. It feels unfair to me because I've known him longer, and at this point I really would be content with his friendship. It felt like he was happy to be with me too, and again it seems unfair that we can't even be friends. I don't have that many friends and even fewer I connect with like this, so it's all the more painful.  I'm grateful beyond words to have Cory back, that part of my heart is finally whole again, but now I want Jack back too. No one can say that we don't mean something to each other, or we wouldn't have stuck together through all this shit and he wouldn't have introduced me to his little brother or his best friend, Mike. It just feels like something very important is missing when he isn't here. I don't know if they realize that they each carry a tiny part of my heart with them, always. I think that's about it for now. Thank you so much for reading.



Today's song is "Pardon Me" by Incubus

BYE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment