Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Time with Jack


HEY!!!
I went to go see the recording studio Jack, Mike, and Jack's brother built last night, and it looks awesome. Jack could make a good career in construction if he wanted to. It was nice to just talk to him for a while. It was nicer still that he seemed just as glad to see me. I haven't had a lot of fun lately aside from going to Tokyo, and I felt I really needed this. I hope he and I can see each other more often, but I really don't know what's going to happen between us. I hope his girlfriend won't be furious at us for seeing each other. I hate feeling like we're sneaking around, because we're not even doing anything wrong. I guess I should talk about something else. Angela just found out she's pregnant and is very excited. Of course, she doesn't know yet if it's going to be a girl or boy. I don't think it matters to her as long as the baby is happy and healthy. I hope everything goes well and she and the baby turn out all right. I'm already kind of psyched at the mere idea of returning to Japan, even though I know it won't be for a while still. I can't believe I've spent an entire month of my life in Japan with the times I've gone over there, and it still doesn't seem like enough. I'm even considering putting a shopping list together for myself so I don't forget anything I want. I brought back bags of shit from Japan, and am using all of it. I'm definitely going to get more Japanese beauty products next time, they are fucking amazing. I want to go clothes shopping too, Cassie really liked the shirt I wore on Christmas that I bought in Tokyo.  I think my family in Austria might be a little upset that I'd rather go to Japan for the fourth time that see them, but Japan is really where I want to be. I think that's it for right now. Thank you for reading.
Today's song is " Break the Cycle" by Motionless in White
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment