Translate

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Land of confusion pt. 2



HEY!!!!!!!

Sorry that I've been gone so long again. It's been more of the same, basically, just so much stuff all at once. I shouldn't be complaining, I guess. I just wish things would go my way more often. I just got back from hanging out with Jack, he's still something of an enigma to me. At first, I was being kind of chatty, then he took over the conversation. I'm afraid I really screwed up, I kept dropping hints that I wanted him to ask me to "Pirates" with him, and he didn't ask. I wish I felt brave enough to just ask him to the showing they're having at this little art house theater for the next 4 days, but I'm a total wuss. That seems to be my natural tendency, plus I'm TERRIFIED of rejection. I felt somehow like I got rejected today, even though he didn't say so in so many words. I guess that's really all there is new, Jack-related, at least. If he weren't so gorgeous, I could think of a few cogent or even funny things to say every time I talk to him. I don't think he thinks I'm funny at all, at least not intentionally. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading, and please bare with me.

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment