Translate

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Perfect Boy

HEY!!!!



I just wanted to write a short update here. I did go see "Pirates" again, I roped poor Mark into coming with me. Now I'm dying to know if Jack went, too. I thought we had some connection, based on the mere fact that we happen to like some of the same movies, music, hated the high school we both went to all too breifly, wear glasses, have older brothers who wear glasses, and have an addiction to a certain energy drink. I know it doesn't sound like much, but believe me, I was so happy to have anything in common with him, it made me think maybe there was something there between us. I was kind of hoping that he'd show up when I was there, but since I stupidly forgot to tell him which times the movie was playing at, I'm not surprised he didn't show up. Maybe he didn't really intend to go, but since he actually started gong on about how these were his favorite movies ever, I thought he'd make the time to go see it. He seems so damn close to perfect, it makes me kind of ashamed to be myself. I'm afraid I might be a little smater than he is, in some ways. I noticed that he screwed up a really basic English concept in the "thank you" section of their EP liner, and it made the writer in me cringe to know that the guy I've been so nuts about for about a year and a half didn't know that.
I'm still excited for the show this Saturday, of course, and I'm (obviously) still mad about him, but I do think it's sad he doesn't know something Mark knows, and Mark is 4 1/2 years younger. I like him enough that it really doesn't matter, I gather he didn't spend so much time doing his homework in school, he was learning to play guitar. I still haven't heard from Trevor, which is still strange. I'm kind of afraid I hurt him really badly. I hope he's okay. I guess that's all for right now.



The song for today is "Vermillion" by Slipknot



BYE!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment