Translate

Friday, May 6, 2011

Under Pressure..........



Hey!!!!!!!!



I had the most amazing time just sitting and talking with Jack yesterday. I told him (honestly, thank God) what I thought of his music, which brought on this ridiculous 15 or 20 minute grinathon between us. It was so awesome, I felt happier talking to him than I have in a long ass time. I still almost felt like I was having heart palpitations or something, but I didn't mind. His band recorded an ep, and I bought a copy which is resting comfortably in my cd player right now. It came with a little rubber bracelet too, which I'm wearing with my snap-on Jack Sparrow bracelet. ^_^ I haven't slept worth shit in about a week now, yet here I am desperately trying to salvage the time I have before work to describe the immense happiness I feel because of him. I have one of his band's songs stuck in my head, too, so I can hear his voice. Then, this morning, I'm nearly done with my little jog/walk routine when I hear someone honking their horn at me, I look over and it's Jack, who smiles his perfect smile and waves. I grin like the total dork I am, wink at him, wave, then jog on. I was kind of surprised, I was wondering deep down if he'd bother acknowledging me outside of his work, and I guess now I know the answer. He's a little younger even than I thought, though. He's just barely 20 and I'm just barely 26. That's hopefully not too much of a difference, because I really think I could be falling for him, and I think the feeling might be mutual. I just really think he's sweet, funny, kind, mature, talented, and smart in addition to being pretty. You have no idea how rare that is, my friends. It doesn't hurt that I found out we have a few more things in common, either. We're both huge Slipknot and Metallica fans, and have a pretty serious Montser addiction. I prefer the Irish Java Monster kind, myself. I have at least one a day. Okay, I 've been neglecting the song of the day part, sorry. I'll make up for it now.

1."Fade to black"- Metallica; Simply awesome, and surprisingly comforting on a bad day.

2.""Gehenna"- Slipknot; Some of Corey's best singing.

3."Sing"- My Chemical Romance; Just SO fun to sing along with.

4."A Tout Le Monde" - Megadeath; Again, simply awesome.

5."Prelude 12/21"- AFI; Such a perfect expression of love.

6."Precious" - Depeche Mode; How every father should feel about his kids.

7."People= Shit"- Slipknot; VERY cathartic on a bad day.

Thanks for reading. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment