Translate

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pirates kick ass.....





HEY!!!! I have some more stuff to talk about, and the time to do it, so here I am again. ^_^ I've got some good news, and some less than good news. I guess I'll just get the bad news over with first; another of my friends is thinking of getting divorced, and her husband is also a friend of mine, so it's a very strange and complicated situation. She's got the same basic complaint that my best friend did about her soon to be ex-husband, except that she's left with 3 kids to contend with when he's not there, and is sick of it. I hope they can figure out a way to work it out, but I really don't know if they can. It's stuff like this that seriously makes me question whether I ever want to get married, even if I think I could find the right guy, which I have very little faith that I could. I WOULD like to have more than 1 serious boyfriend in my life, though, and at least make an effort to be in a serious relationship. Okay, enough bad news. My sister got the job that she really wanted, and is SO excited and happy. I'm happy for her, she deserves this. It's for stuff like this that I'm actually glad I have facebook, I was talking to her and listening to Jack's band at the same time. I was alone, but I didn't exactly feel that way, listening to my friend and talking to my sister. I also have to say that I loved the 4th "Pirates of the Caribbean" as much as I anticipated, but that shouldn't come as a shock. I laughed like a total geeky fan girl when Jack Sparrow goes "Did everyone see that? Becasue I WILL NOT be doing it again." There's just something about that character, he's hilarious. I wanted to do a little bit of complaining about my mom, just to say that she is one of the biggest nags I've ever met. It's not like I just ever sit and do nothing, and yet she's always telling me "Do this", "Do that", and I can't really refuse because I know she doesn't really have anyone else to help her out with anything. I had a poem I wanted to share; it's not my best or my most recent, but here goes.




She mourns a love which will remain unknown,


She longs for a person, a place, which feel like home,


She says these things don't matter, she lies, she lies,


Without them, inside, she dies, she dies,


All she wants is a real connection,


Someone to offer peace, love, and protection,


Someone to stop the frantic panic of her mind,


Someone who is of her own kind,


She wants someone to hold her hand,


Someone who will truly understand,


Someone to keep a smile on her face,


Until she goes to her final resting place.


Please give me some feedback if you read this, critisism is okay, just be honest. I wrote this I think in the 8th grade, and I still feel almost the same way. I think in a lot of ways I still am that lonely, sad, angry, isolated little girl who wrote it. The song for toady is " Fade to black" by Metallica, just because it's good. Thanks for reading. BYE!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment