Translate

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm so tired, and I can't sleep




HEY!! Sorry it's been a while (again) since I wrote. I've been pretty busy, and again mostly with stuff that doesn't have much to do with me personally at all. I wish I could say I've seen Jack again. I have seen Ryan again, though, and it's just not the same talking to him, I know Jack a lot better. The title is both a quote from an awesome song, and a perfect description of how I feel right now. It's from "Pennyroyal Tea" by Nirvana, and I've been going back and forth between it and a couple of songs by Jack's band, and some Godsmack stuff. I do a pretty kick ass Sully Erna impression, oddly enough, with my 12 year old girl's voice. I'm dying to go see the new "Pirates" movie tomorrow, and I'm sure it'll be awesome, because Johnny Depp's awesome. I guess that's it for right now, have to go get going again.




The song for today is "Whatever" by Godsmack, I've got it stuck in my head and it just seems to fit for today. BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment