Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Down with the sickness........AGAIN



HEY!!!



I'm feeling like utter crap, so I'll be able to sit and write for a while. I guess I've got this really terrible strain of the flu that's going around, I can't believe I'm sick again. Either I'm not taking proper care of myself (pretty likely) or this virus was just strong enough to overcome my immune system. Hopefully, I'll be okay in again in a few days. I'm kind of afraid I may have done something stupid, but I hope not. I commented on Jack's band's ep on their facebook page, saying that I thought it was good and put most of it on my ipod, which is true, but I really hope I didn't embarrass myself. He's the only one in the band who knows who the hell I am, I haven't met the other guys, so I really hope it doesn't make me seem kind of crazy or weird. I just really don't want to overstep any boundaries in what is still a pretty new and tenuous friendship, you know? I'm praying I haven't ruined one of the few truly good things to happen to me in over a year. It's just that I haven't gotten to see him or talk to him in about 3 weeks and I'm starting to miss him. I almost can't believe I worked up the courage to say anything, I'm such a wuss in that respect. Okay, onto another, much happier subject. I told my mom how shitty I was feeling, and she and my older brother came over with some anime, a Cure/Bauhaus concert video, and some of the most delicious iced tea I've ever had. I have to admit, there are times when I don't think I could love my family more; this is one of them. Today is also my favorite cousin's 32nd birthday, so of course I had to wish him a happy birthday. It's funny, he might be getting married soon, and no one gives him shit about waiting this long; yet as soon as I was out of high school, they were bugging me about finding a boyfriend and getting married. Sexist, much? I'm sorry, that just really pissed me off because it's so unfair. I guess that's it for right now, I'll let you if this whole thing about commenting on Jack's band's page blew up in my face or not. Before I forget, though, the song for today is "Just like heaven" by The Cure, simply because it's my favorite Cure song.

BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment