Translate

Saturday, December 9, 2017

What a month


HEY!!!
It's been such a long month. I've been so busy, but it's what I'm used to at this point. I'm feeling very stressed out. I actually started crying to Kyle the other day because I'm feeling spread so thin. I feel like I haven't really given him, my friends, or family the attention they deserve. This is exactly what I was afraid of with Jack, and it's happening with Kyle too. I love my family, friends, and Kyle but wish I had more time to give them all. It's nice to have a boyfriend to cry to, but I hate doing that. I need to let myself lean on him more though, and I'm still a little reluctant to do it. That's part of a relationship though, isn't it?  I'm glad to say that Cory is doing well in rehab and  it turns out he and his girlfriend are going to get married. It's funny to think that my little brother is getting married before me. I really don't know if I ever want to get married, but I'm happy that Cory's found a girl who makes him so happy. I'm still getting to know her, but all that really matters is she and Cory are happy together. I'm still getting ready for Christmas and hate feeling like I'm behind on that too, I'm going to have Kyle here with my family for Christmas and it's going to be a bit crazy but at the same time I want them to get to know him. Cassie also has a new boyfriend, and is bringing him too. I hope our boyfriends get along with each other and with Mom. I think that's basically all for right now. Thank you for reading.
Today's song is "Shokubeni" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment