Translate

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Feeling better again


HEY!!
I'm feeling a lot better now. I'm sorry my last few entries were a little depressing. I have to say, Kyle's been so good to me. I'm a lucky woman to have such a loving and understanding boyfriend. I'm glad he truly seems to love seeing me happy. I should learn to look at the good things in life, and not just the bad all the time. I have a family, friends, and boyfriend who all love me and want me to be happy. I need to learn to find happiness within myself, but having other people who make me happy helps more than I can say. I'm excited to have everyone over for Christmas. This will be the first time Cassie and I will be inviting our boyfriends over so I'm a little nervous about that, but more than anything I'm just excited to spend some quality time with the people who love me. I'm also having coffee with Angela next Saturday, and going shopping with Ariana, Cory's best friend, next Sunday. I'm kind of glad to be doing anything but work at this point. It feels like I've been so isolated that I've barely had to time to do anything but work and I think that's why I was feeling so down. I kind of had to dig myself out of that hole and push myself to spend time with friends, while I still have them. I wish I didn't have a tendency to act like that, where I cut people off and push them away when I really need them with me. I've been trying to work on my relationship with Dad, and I like to think it's going well but I hate that he always sneaks in some snarky ass comments about how I live. It's weird to me that he seems convinced that I need to be married, yet he's a two time divorcee and both marriages fell apart because of him. I don't want to start any fights over that with him, but it bugs me so much. I think that's it for now.
Today's song is "Ain't Afraid to Die " by Dir En Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment