Translate

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Disappointing

HEY!!!
I'm still feeling like I'm disappointing everyone and I can't stand it. I'm spending tomorrow with Kyle, but at the expense of going bowling with Cassie, Mom, Danny, and Mark. I hate how Mom reacts on the rare occasion I tell her no. She acts like I'm betraying her almost when I don't do what she wants and that hurts so bad every time, I love Mom and always have, but I hate when she acts like that. It isn't like I haven't spent a lot of time with her and my family and done a lot in my own way to benefit them. I wouldn't think that a day alone with the boyfriend I finally have is too much to ask, right? I don't like when people act in a passive-aggressive way, and Mom is easily one of the most passive-aggressive people I've ever met. I just wish there were some magical way to make and keep everyone happy. I finally introduced Kyle to Dad and it was as big a disaster as you can imagine, I don't know why I bother sometimes, I had to apologize to Kyle for the way Dad treated him. That's what makes me so crazy, Dad was the one saying the loudest that I needed a boyfriend, and now that I have one, he fucking hates him. That being said, I still don't want to disappoint my parents. >_>  What am I supposed to do? I know my parents love me in their own flawed ways, but I think I've let them call the shots far too often. I'm so confused right now. I don't want to disappoint them, but I rail against their expectations more and more inside I think that's it for now.
Today's song is "Shokubeni" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment