Translate

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sister day, and getting sick again

HEY!!!!
I'm going to spend the day with Cassie today, and need to finish getting ready but really feel like writing too. I got a really bad cold from Cory on Thanksgiving, but over all it was still a great day. I don't feel so sick anymore and for the first time in weeks I feel like going out. That isn't to say I don't still love and miss Jack, I just have to learn to accept that we had our chance and I blew it. Anna, his fiancee, is probably better for him than I could ever be. I miss him but it's going to bet better. I can't believe a sweet, gorgeous, kind, funny, and lovable man like him would ever give me the time of day. I hate that we can't be together, but I want him to be happy. I want myself to be happy, too, and think letting him go would be for the best. I still haven't spoken to my dad since we had our fight over my not being married. I still refuse to be with a man that I don't really love just to say I have a boyfriend or husband.
 I have to believe I'm going to find a guy who makes me as happy as Jack did, but I don't know when or where. I think that's about it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " Akatsuki" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment