Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2016

New anime, feeling tired, and this guy


HEY!!!!!!!!!!
It feels nice to be back here again. I talked a little more with my blue haired Instagram fanboy, and he seems like a really sweet guy. He and I bonded a little over our love of "Yuri!! On Ice" and he thought it was funny that I'd just gotten into it. Honestly, it felt like I was the only one in the world not watching this fucking show. It has one of my favorite openings in a long time, too. I adore the characters, I wanted to cry for Yuri in the beginning.Obviously, I'm going to be bringing so much "Yuri!! On Ice" shit home from Japan. Cassie already expects me to go anime crazy, I'm sure. I'm feeling so tired, but there's no real reason for it besides the fact that my life is stupid stressful. I think that's about it for now.
Today's song is "Akatsuki" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment