Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Feeling better today, and dyeing my hair blue..finally


HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm feeling better today. I have to admit seeing that guy sitting outside my building scared the shit out of me. I'm going to be dyeing my hair blue, at least in streaks, today. I've been waiting so long to do this, and can't wait. I've recently joined Instagram and I was approached by a guy who looks like that, or maybe a little bit like Aoba from "Dramatical Murder" and couldn't help but giggle at how much this guy looks like an anime character. I was nice, but not too friendly since that seems to be very easy to misconstrue. I was flattered, but not even close to being ready to think of talking to another guy as anything but a friend. I miss Jack so much still. I need to quit talking about him, though.  I put my Christmas tree up and decorated it. That was nice for a few hours of distraction, I suppose, but it didn't take my mind off Jack for nearly long enough. I hate that I miss him like this and can't do anything about it. I think that's about it for now.
Today's song is "Aurelia" by AFI
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment