Translate

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas (Eve)


HEY!!! 
It's been kind of a crazy week, but most of it has been good. I got more time off and got to hang out with Angela and Jessica again. It's amazing how much I missed them, and the simple joy of having nothing to do but drink coffee and talk with friends. I got another compliment on a picture I posted on Instagram of my Christmas makeup from my blue haired fanboy. I don't know, he seems really sweet but I have so little faith left in men at this point I'm afraid to talk with him because he can't be as perfect as he seems. I'm going to be bitter over what happened with Jack for a while. I can't wait to go back to Japan, I'd just as soon not  come back at this point. I've started talking to my dad again, I don't want to be angry at him anymore. It truly feels like he gives me little choice in that sometimes, though, and what he said really hurt me. I think we're going to have to postpone Christmas for a while, though because it's been dumping snow on us since yesterday and the roads are super shitty. I was truly looking forward to spending time with my family. I was so happy when Cassie called me for gift recommendations for Mom, Cory, Danny,  and Mark. I can't help but be happy when she wants to know what I think. I was also a bit surprised to hear my dad explain what anime is, I didn't think he'd really listened when I told him about it. I think that's it for now. 
Today's song is "Uroko" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment