Translate

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Loneliness, new music, and a creepy occurrence


HEY!! 😘
I'm really freaked out right now, that's a guy who looks a lot like Trevor sitting outside my building. I wish Jack were still close enough to me for me to call him, because I'm afraid. I'm going to call Mike and Danny if this guy doesn't leave.  I miss Jack so much it physically hurts me. I feel so alone without him here. I know what my parents thought of him, but he still touched my heart in a way no one really has.  I have to wonder if my dad would have said nicer things about him if he knew my feelings for him. I'm also really excited for AFI's new album, it comes out in a little over a month.😍  God, I wish that guy would leave!! I beat "Pokemon Moon"  a few days ago and have since gotten into "One Piece Romance Dawn" and "Kingdom Hearts Unchained". Thank God!! That guy finally fucking left.   I need to calm down. I think that's about it for now.
Today's song is "Uroko" by Dir En Grey
BYE!! !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment