Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Feeling a little bit better, emotionally


HEY!!!
I'm home sick again, God damn it. I can't believe I've managed to let myself get sick again. I'm still so hurt about Jack, but I guess I should have expected something like this to happen eventually. I did say I wanted to make a clean break from him and let both of us get on with our lives, I think this is probably the best motivation I'm ever going to find to get away from him and possibly from this place as well. I've got so many good memories with him, and I'm worried now they're going to haunt me because I won't be able to forget them. I should really just be happy that he's happy now, and try to find my own happiness. I am happy I had the time with him that I did, and know he and I probably wouldn't have been happy together, but I just hate admitting that another girl could make him so happy when I couldn't. It's kind of sad to think though that I might never find another guy who makes me feel like this. My heart felt frozen for so long after Camron dumped me, I didn't think I'd find another guy I wanted to open up to and let love me, but I did. I was really hoping he'd be the guy I was meant to be with, but he wasn't. I think that's about it for now. I'm going to be out of town again this weekend, but will be back to write again.
Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment