Translate

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Friendship, planning, and happiness

HEY!!
Good morning, everyone. I've been very busy planning things for myself. I've been thinking I need to be healthier and maybe I'd be happier too if I changed some of my bad habits. I can't seem to change my habit of falling in love the the wrong man, but I can change how much junk food I eat and how often I exercise. I really just want to be healthy and happy and find some peace in my life. I felt happy and encouraged talking to Cassie and a few of my girls about it, I think this is a positive step in the right direction. I need to change something in my life and it can't be my job or family, so I thought this would be something relatively easy to improve. I'd been feeling kind of depressed after finally resolving to give up on Jack and just let him and his girlfriend be. I don't know what I was thinking  holding on to him for so long when I should have let go. I keep thinking about all our little moments together and how nice they were, I'm going to miss that so much. I have to keep reminding myself that it's for my own good. I'm going to miss him no doubt, but in the long run this is better. It took me way too long to finally see that, though.I just hope the hurt of this realization goes away soon, I guess that's really it for right now, I'm going to be back again as soon as I can.
Today's song is  "One" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment