Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2016

A busy week without Jack


 HEY!!!
I still haven't heard from Jack, it's been two weeks now. I miss him so much it hurts but am still too scared to text or call him. I don't want his girlfriend finding out and getting pissed, and I don't want any more pain because of him The only one I'm supposed to call today is Cassie, she actually wants to help plan out trip to Tokyo. We've also been working on Mark and Mom's birthday parties together, and it's nice to have the help. I have to keep telling myself it's better for Jack and I to be apart. I've been trying to convince myself of that for what seems like years. I had the creepiest experience yesterday, I was shopping and notice this guy just starring at me, not saying a word. Then he starts following me and trying to talk to me. Why do I always get guys like that?  I hate it when these things happen, and it certainly wasn't the first time. At least I've gotten better at telling them to fuck off and leave me alone. I've been throwing myself pretty heavily into my games and anime lately, and have almost run out of new shit to play. I can't wait until the new Naruto game comes out. I'm going to play as Itachi as much as possible, obviously. I think that's about it for right now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " I don't love you" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment