Translate

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Good times and bad..

HEY!!
I had a great time with Cassie last Monday evening. I really just sat, talked, ate, and watched movies with her, but I think we both kind of needed the break and it was nice to be able to take a break together. I'm always amazed at the therapeutic power of a little time spent together with someone you love. I could almost forget about everything else going on and that's what I really wanted to do, at least for a little while. She and I talked about going to the Ghibli Museum while watching "My Neighbor Totoro", and agreed that's something we both want to see. I then get a call from Mark telling me about this big fight he and Mom had over something that they both blew way out of proportion. When are they ever going to let things go and just learn to accept that they're different people and aren't going to agree on everything? Why do I feel like I'm forever refereeing between my parents or Mom and Mark? I don't like being put in the middle all the time, yet I feel like I am and can't do anything about it. I've noticed that Mom doesn't exactly change her mind easily and definitely acts like she's always right. I don't want to blame her this exclusively and I won't, but she never just sits and talks it out if she has a problem with something or someone; she either keeps it quiet until she blows up at them or makes passive-aggressive remarks until the person changes what she doesn't like or leaves her alone. I'm sorry, but this is not the way to handle things. I think that's about it for now. Thank you for reading.
Today's song is " Gone with the sin" by HIM
BYE!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment