Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Interesting week

HEY!!!!
I've been so busy this week it's nice to have this weekend to write, play video games, and relax a little bit. I ran into Jack's little brother at Starbucks and it was so weird. He actually remembered me and recognized me first, saying " Hey, Angela, I haven't seen you since you and my brother were hanging out at my show last year. How are you?" My name doesn't sound as musical coming from him as it does from Jack, but it's still funny that he remembered me. I tried to downplay the fact that Jack is being slowly cut out of my life, I didn't want to sound too depressed. I got my coffee, waved goodbye to him, and took off as quickly as possible, but it made me think of Jack the rest of that day. I can't wait to go back to Tokyo again. I can't believe the first time I went I was already trying to get away from Jack, and that was almost 6 years ago now. I really hope Cassie doesn't change her mind about going to Tokyo with me next year. Well, I could always go alone  and think I will if she decides she doesn't want to go. It's ironic that some of the best times in my life have been spent alone, isn't it? I also watched the first episode of "Itachi Shinden Hen" and really liked it. Of course, I'd probably like anything that has to do with Itachi.I can't help it, I love his character. I'd definitely say he's one of the most interesting characters in "Naruto", but that's just my opinion. I'm wondering if there are any more good games to play. I got through the last "Naruto" game in about 9 hours with very little trouble. I'm slowly making progress in My Candy Love, but I hate how slowly progress is made in that game so much. It feels like I save up action points to get through the game for at least a week, and in about half an hour they're all gone. I guess those are just my nerd problems, lol. I think that's just about it for now. Thank you for reading.
Today's song is "Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment