Translate

Monday, March 21, 2016

New music, stress, and plans



HEY!!!!
Good morning, and sorry I haven't written in a while again. I've been so stupidly busy these past couple of weeks. I was out of town last week, and didn't bring my laptop with me. I also caught the flu from one of my people and I'm so pissed to be sick again. This was definitely a time of unexpected invitations, too. Jack sent me a link to his band's new song, and an invitation to one of their shows on April 13th. What the fuck? I thought we weren't going to see each other anymore and I thought it would be easier to make a clean break from him. I hate myself for saying this, but their new song sounds so good. I also got invited by one of my cousins who works in Japan to come and visit him, and he'd show me around the area since I've never been to this part of Japan before. It's a nice offer, but I kind of already promised Cassie she and I would go to Tokyo and I don't want to back out of that. I'm wondering if I can make it so all three of us can travel together, but I kind of just wanted this to be a girls' trip for me and her. I know my cousin said he'd understand if I didn't visit him, but at the same time I don't want to hurt his feelings, or Cassie's, or Jack's, I'm so uncertain as to what to do, I can't really go back to Jack now, it'd be too weird. I want it to be just Cassie and I in Tokyo because every time we've traveled with our brothers, they always bitch about how much luggage we have, and I'm sure our cousin would too. Let us pack unnecessary shit if we want to, all right? We always carried it ourselves, anyway. I definitely feel like I need a break and next Spring can't come soon enough if that's when we're going to Japan again. I would actually love to live in Japan, if I could, but I know it's not that easy. I also want to go to Cassie's again and hang out on the lake with her. I think that's about it for right now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "The day that never comes" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment