Translate

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Trying to heal


HEY!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm just sitting here thinking and trying to focus on the good things I have. Danny texted me the other day asking if I was going to Comic Con on the 31st, and if he and Mark might join me. Again, I said yes. I think is something I need. Like my time spent with Jack, it serves to remind me that I have people who care about me and want to be with me. I need that so much. I still miss Jon, his funeral is coming up. I'm not sure if I can bare that, to be honest with you. For once I'm almost thinking of my workload as a good thing, as it keeps me occupied so much of the time. I find it funny that Jack and my brothers have come to my rescue again, I can't tell you how much I love them and how immensely grateful I am for them. Jack said his band's music helped someone out of their depression, someone who'd been suicidal, and it makes me so happy to hear that. I've said this before, but I absolutely believe music has the power to save lives. I think that's it for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is " Prelude 12/21" by AFI
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment