Translate

Saturday, January 10, 2015

So tired


HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. This has to have been one of the busiest, craziest weeks of my life. Jack asked if I'd like to a show with him, Megan, Mike, and Tori. It's going to be so cool to be at a show with him that he won't have to play. Obviously, I said I'd go. ^_~ I didn't expect  this to come up, but I'm so glad it did. I kind of felt that we needed to do something together, and this is a perfect choice. I think he also felt how stressed out I've been, and wants to help. I've been working so much and it feels nice to have something other than work to look forward to. Mom is safely in Austria and called me this morning, it was awesome. I'm kind of wanting to go on another vacation, but don't have the money right now.  I haven't gotten around to planning or deciding anything yet as far as vacations go, but I'll figure it out in time. I think that's it for right now, thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "I don't love you" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment