Translate

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sad day


Good morning, everyone. Do you remember my friend, Jon? The one with cancer? He died last night. He was in another state for treatment so a lot of his friends didn't get to say goodbye to him. At least his family was with him at the end. He was only 28 fucking years old, this seems so unfair and it makes me so sad. It's so weird to think that someone I'd known the better part of my life is gone. I can't even imagine what his family is going through right now. I miss him, he was always smiling and trying to make other people laugh. I really wish I could have said goodbye. The only good thing about this is he isn't in pain anymore, but it still seems so wrong to know he's dead. I still remember him being this silly, grinning blond kid when I met him. God, it's really tough to talk about him without crying. Fuck it, I'm crying like a baby.   I think the last thing I'm going to say about him is goodbye my friend, I love and miss you.

Today's song is "Funeral for yesterday" by Kittie
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment